Sheepskin Hot Water Bottle Cover
Our Sheepskin Hot Water Bottle Sleeve is handmade in partnership with an artisan cooperative in Peru. Made with authentic, un-dyed shearling from Andean sheep, each cover has its own unique characteristics and is truly one of a kind. The soft outer cover insulates the bottle for hours while protecting your skin from the heat. A by-product of the food industry, our Sheepskin Hot Water Bottle Sleeves are made in small batches, only when enough shearling is available. We are proud to partner with a furrier who sources the shearling from small cooperatives of sheep farmers in the province of Junin.
- Artisan made in Peru.
- 100% shearling.
- Open top for filling.
- Easy opening in the middle to remove and place bottle.
- Inner brown leather branded tag.
- Comes in branded drawstring bag for storage or gifting.
- Shade and consistency of fur unique in each cover.
- Inner bottle not included.
- One size.
- Fits a standard 2L hot water bottle.
- Dimensions 15" x 8".
- Dry Clean Only.
- Store in cloth bag out of sunlight.