Seed Stitch Henley
The second skin of our collection. The Henley is designed for easy layering. We kept all the traditional elements of a classic Henley and added our own feminine flare. The soft, light weight pima cotton and baby alpaca fibres give the sweater a beautiful drape while a relaxed silhouette make it an easy fit for a wide variety of body shapes.
Materials & Care:
- 85% pima cotton, 15% baby alpaca
- Hand wash cool, separate and lay flat to dry or dry clean
Pre-washed for shrinkage control
- Classic three button front placket
- Wooden buttons
- Full seed stitch knit
- Relaxed sleeves that can be easily rolled up
- Soft, minimal ribbing on cuffs, collar and hem
Sizing & Fit:
- Relaxed, slouchy fit with a boxy silhouette
- Hem hits high hip
- Easily size up or down depending on the look you want
Intended to be worn layered or on it’s own
- Nat is wearing the M/L in the classic black and washed olive. Nat is 5'7 and wears a medium shirt size. Her measurements are 37" chest, 29" waist and 39" hip.
- Asel is wearing the XS/S in the natural and classic black Henley. Asel is 5'9 and wears a small shirt size. Her measurements are 32" bust, 25" waist and 36" hip.
Dimensions are measured with the garment laying flat. Please allow a tolerance of +/- 1-2 cm in dimensions due to the handmade nature of knitwear.
Width at chest: 58 cm
Width at hem: 54 cm
Shoulder width: 55 cm
Length: (measured from highest shoulder point to hem) 53 cm
Width at chest: 61 cm
Width at hem: 57 cm
Shoulder width: 57 cm
Length: (measured from highest shoulder point to hem) 56 cm
Width at chest: 64 cm
Width at hem: 60 cm
Shoulder width: 59 cm
Length: (measured from highest shoulder point to hem) 59 cm