Cedar Sweater Comb
Keep your knits looking like new for years to come. With regular wear, it's natural for your knit garments to develop surface pills and fluffs with abrasion. Gently remove pills from fine gauge and delicate knits with our Cedar Sweater Comb. Cedar smells great and is a natural moth and insect deterrent. We recommend storing your comb with your knitwear to keep the moths at bay. The cedar used in the combs is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), ensuring the wood is sourced from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
- Metal mesh screens.
- Laser engraved cedar handle.
- FSC certified cedar.
- 4" x 2".
- In short upward strokes gently remove surface pills.
- For open weave knits, a soft touch to the pill works best to avoid snags.
- For sturdier, woven garments more pressure can be applied.
- See our 6-Tips for Knitwear Care Blog for more info.