A warm hug on a cold day. Cozy, lofty and oversized the house coat is designed to bring comfort and joy into the everyday. The generous silhouette, large shawl collar and light weight blend of baby alpaca will have you reaching for it whether you are heading to the office or lounging at home.
Materials & Care:
- Constructed in a lofty, cozy blend of 70% baby alpaca, 7% merino wool and 23% polyamide.
- The merino wool used in this garment is sourced from Peru and is approved by the Responsible Wool Standard Certification and is free of mulesing.
- Dry clean or spot wash. For more information on care visit our washing and care page.
- A large shawl collar-wear it open or wrap yourself up.
- Double lined invisible pockets.
- Wrist length straight sleeves.
The House has a cozy over sized silhouette. Size up or down easily depending on the look you want!
- If you generally wear a size small and you are tall we recommend sizing up to the M/L for a cozy over sized fit.
- If you are in between sizes and are more petite we recommend sizing down.
- Still unsure? Send us an email here with your height, chest and waist measurement and we will make a size recommendation.
Amy is wearing the XS/S Regular size. She is 5'7 and wears a size small or US size 6.
Please Note: Garments are measured laying flat. Due to the handmade nature of knitwear please allow for a tolerance of +/- 1-2 cm in measurements.
Size XS/S Petite:
Suitable for heights of 5'3 and under with a US dress size 0-6.
Total Length (from HSP to hem): 82cm
Back Width (measured at the chest): 62 cm
Size XS/S Regular:
Suitable for above 5'4 with a US dress size 0-8.
Total Length (from HSP to hem): 84cm
Back Width (measured at the chest): 64cm
Suitable for US sizes 10-14.
Total Length (from HSP to hem): 86cm
Back Width (measured at the chest): 66cm