Simplistic design and elegant lines make the Serene Tank a warm weather staple. Light weight and breathable, the soft pima cotton fibres make the tank feel barely there. Throw the Serene Tank over your swim suit after a day at the beach or dress it up with some wide leg trousers.
Materials & Care:
- 100% Oeko-Tex Certified Peruvian Pima Cotton.
- Turn inside out and wash separate on a delicate/hand wash cycle in cool water. We recommend using a neutral laundry soap and avoiding the use of bleach. Re-shape and lay flat to dry. Alternatively, hand wash.
- After washing steam or iron using a cool temperature setting.
- This garment has been pre-washed for shrinkage however a very small amount of shrinkage is normal for the first couple of washes.
- Due to the nature of working with 100% natural fibres, you can expect the garment to relax a bit with wear and re-shape with wash.
- Low scoop back that falls above the bra strap.
- Armhole doesn't expose bra straps.
- Wide open neckline with raw finish.
- Unique seam detailing.
- Raw hem-easily tuck into high waisted pants without the added bulk.
- Unique jacquard stitch designed to match with the Coastal Pant.
- Fits true to size, we recommend taking your normal size.
- The Serene Tank has a relaxed fit but is not over sized.
- Viktoria is wearing a M/L. She is 5'9 and has a 36.5" bust, 29" waist and 40.5" hip.
Please note, measurements are taken with the garment laying flat. Due to the nature of knitwear please allow for a +1/-2 cm variance.
Chest Width: 48
Hem Width: 50
Total Length: 54
Chest Width: 50
Hem Width: 52
Total Length: 56
Chest Width: 53
Hem Width: 55
Total Length: 59