Simplistic design and elegant lines make the Serene Tank a versatile warm weather staple. Light weight and breathable, the soft pima cotton fibres provide a comfortable, "barely there" feel. Throw the Serene Tank over your swim suit after a day at the beach or dress it up with some wide leg trousers.
- Ethically made in Lima, Peru.
- Crafted with 100% Oeko-Tex Certified Peruvian Pima Cotton.
- Low scoop back that falls above the bra strap.
- Armhole doesn't expose bra straps.
- Wide open neckline with raw finish.
- Unique seam detailing.
- Raw hem-easily tuck into high waisted pants without the added bulk.
- Unique jacquard stitch designed to match with the Coastal Pant.
- Fits true to size, we recommend taking your normal size.
- The Serene Tank has a relaxed fit, easy fit.
- Viktoria is wearing a M/L and typically wears a size 8 or medium.
- Viktoria is 5 feet 9 inches and has a 36.5" bust and 29" waist.
- Dora is wearing the XS/S and typically wears a size 4 or small.
- Dora is 5 feet 8 inches and has a 35" bust and 27" waist.
- The Serene Tank is easy to care for and can be hand or machine washed.
- Wash separate in cool water on a delicate cycle using a neutral soap.
- See our Sweater Care Kit for our favourite knitwear care tools.
- A very small amount of shrinkage is normal for the first couple of washes.
- The serene tank will relax a bit with wear and re-shape when washed.
- Measurements are taken with the garment laying flat.
- Allow for a 1-2 cm +/- variance in listed measurements.
- Chest Width: 48
- Hem Width: 50
- Total Length: 54
- Chest Width: 50
- Hem Width: 52
- Total Length: 56
- Chest Width: 53
- Hem Width: 55
- Total Length: 59