Timeless, cozy and breathable, the Mock Neck is our all season, versatile pullover. The relaxed, easy to wear silhouette lends to easy layering whether thrown over a dress or paired down with denim. A cozy, all over rib stitch gives the Mock Neck a weighty feel while a luxurious blend of pima cotton and baby alpaca provides breathability and comfort regardless of the season.
Origin & Materials:
- Ethically made in Lima, Peru.
- Crafted with 85% Peruvian Pima Cotton 15% Baby Alpaca.
- Easy to wear straight wide sleeves that hit just above the wrist.
- Seamless, comfortable mock collar.
- Full English rib with beautiful, contrasting rib detailing around the armhole.
- Minimal, low side slits for easy movement.
- Relaxed, easy to wear streamline silhouette.
- Sweater length falls at the low hip.
- Easily size up or down if you are in between sizes.
- Viktoria, wearing the Washed Olive and Natural Mock Neck in size M/L.
- Viktoria is 5'9", wears a US size 8 with a 36.5" and 29" waist.
- Asel is wearing the Mock Neck in size XS/S and typically wears a US size 2.
- Asel is 5 feet 9 inches with a 32" chest and 25.5" waist.
- Hand wash separately in cool water using a mild detergent.
- Re-shape and lay flat to dry.
- The Mock Neck will relax a little with wear and re-shape in the wash.
- A very small amount of shrinkage is expected for the first couple of washed.
- See our Sweater Care Kit for our favourite knitwear care tools.
Garment Dimensions: (cm)
- Measurements are taken with the garment laying flat.
- Allow for a 1-2 cm +/- variance in listed measurements.
- Chest Width: 54
- Hem Width: 54
- Shoulder Width: 39
- Total Length: 62
- Chest Width: 56
- Hem Width: 56
- Shoulder Width: 41
- Total Length: 64
- Chest Width: 60
- Hem Width: 60
- Shoulder Width: 43
- Total Length: 66