Minimal design with contemporary features make the mock neck pullover the ideal piece to dress up or down. The straight sleeves, side slits and relaxed fit lend to easy layering whether thrown over a dress or paired down with denim. We used a tight tension and all over ribbing to give the sweater structure and weightiness while maintaining the beautiful drape of the garment.
Materials & Care:
- 85% pima cotton 15% baby alpaca
- Hand wash cool, separate, lay flat to dry
- Pre-washed for shrinkage control
- Straight, wrist length sleeves
- Minimal side slits for easy movement
- Full English rib
- Seamless mock collar
Size & Fit:
- Fits true to size-relaxed but not over sized.
- Clean, streamline silhouette
- Low hip length
- If you are in between sizes we recommend sizing up.
- Viktoria is wearing the washed olive and natural mock neck in size M/L. Viktoria is 5'9 and wears a medium shirt size. Her measurements are 36.5" chest, 29.5" waist, 42" hip.
- Asel is wearing the classic black mock neck in size XS/S. Asel is 5"9 and wears a small shirt size. Her measurements are 32" chest, 25" waist and 36" hip.
Dimensions are measured with the garment laying flat. Please allow a tolerance of +/- 1-2 cm in dimensions due to the handmade nature of knitwear.
Width at chest: 54 cm
Width at hem: 54 cm
Shoulder width: 39 cm
Length: (measured from highest shoulder point to hem) 62 cm
Width at chest: 56 cm
Width at hem: 56 cm
Shoulder width: 41 cm
Length: (measured from highest shoulder point to hem) 64 cm
Width at chest: 60 cm
Width at hem: 60 cm
Shoulder width: 42 cm
Length: (measured from highest shoulder point to hem) 66 cm