Our everyday over sized cardigan. Inspired by the changing seasons of the Pacific Northwest, the Marine Cardigan is designed to be worn (almost) year around. Cozy up with the Marine Cardigan during late summer evenings, wear it as a coat in early Fall or layer it up all winter long. Hand loomed rib details pay homage to vintage fishermen sweaters while adding interest, texture and volume to the light weight, everyday staple.
Materials & Care:
- The Marine Cardigan is made with a light weight, voluminous blend of 43% baby alpaca, 43% merino wool and 14% polyamide.
- This fibre is light weight yet warm. You get all the cozy feels of a chunky over sized cardigan without it weighing you down.
- The merino wool used in this garment is sourced from Peru and is approved by the Responsible Wool Standard Certification and is free of Mulesing.
- Dry clean or hand wash. We recommend washing sparingly and using a fabric freshener to keep your cardigan fresh between washes. If you hand wash your cardigan, use a mild detergent in cool water and lay flat to dry on a towel. Avoid hanging, stretching or ringing out the garment when wet. See our washing & care page for more information.
- Front patch pockets
- Full rib hand loom details
- Balloon shape sleeves and wide, cozy cuffs
- Dropped shoulder
- The Marine Cardigan has an over sized fit and easy silhouette.
- If you are between sizes we recommend sizing down.
- Sleeve cuffs are large and can roll up nicely to adjust sleeve length.
- Hem hits low hip and covers the bum.
- Still unsure? Send us an email with your chest measurement and height and we would be happy to help! Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Viktoria is wearing the cloud grey Marine Cardigan in size XS/S. Viktoria is 5'9 and wears a medium shirt size and sized down in the cardigan. Her measurements are 36.5" chest, 29.5" waist and 42" hip.
- Asel is wearing the taupe and classic black Marine Cardigan in XS/S. Asel is 5"9 and wears a small shirt size. Her measurements are 32" chest, 25" waist and 36" hip.
Please Note: Garments are measured laying flat. Due to the handmade nature of knitwear please allow for a tolerance of +/- 1-2 cm in measurements.
Size XS/S (US 0-6)
Chest Width: 60 cm
Hem Width: 60 cm
Shoulder Width: 52.5 cm
Length (measured from highest shoulder point to hem): 69 cm
Size M/L (US Size 8-12)
Chest Width: 63 cm
Hem Width: 63 cm
Shoulder Width: 54 cm
Length (measured from highest shoulder point to hem): 72 cm
Size L/XL (US 12-16)
Chest Width: 66 cm
Hem Width: 65 cm
Shoulder Width: 55.5 cm
Length (measured from highest shoulder point to hem): 75 cm