We designed the Coastal Pants to be your versatile bottom designed to seamlessly move through all stages of your day with you. Easy and comfortable to move in, the Coastal Pants have extra room in the hips, rise and thigh. Cozy yet refined, pull the Coastal Pants on while lounging at home on a Sunday or easily dress up for a day out.
Materials & Care:
- 100% Oeko-Tex Certified Peruvian Pima Cotton. Learn more here.
- Wash separate on a delicate cycle in cool water.
- We recommend using a neutral laundry soap and avoiding the use of bleach.
- Re-shape the garment and lay flat to dry on a towel or clean surface.
- After washing steam or iron using a cool temperature setting.
- This garment has been pre-washed for shrinkage.
- A small amount of shrinkage is normal for the first couple of washes.
- Pants will relax with wear and re-shape when washed.
- Wide comfortable waist band.
- A safety stitch in the waistband to prevent the elastic band from twisting.
- Double faced jacquard stitch to ensure the pants have no transparency.
- A straight relaxed fitting leg.
- Designed to be comfortable and easy to move in.
- Easy fit that can be worn relaxed or more fitted dependent on preference.
- High rise-the Coastal Pants hit at your natural waist.
- Easy length designed to look good worn above or below the ankle.
- Semi fitted in the hips and bum. Extra room in the rise, upper thigh and hips.
- Viktoria is wearing the M/L size. She has a 74 cm waist and 102 cm hip.
- Viktoria is 5'9 and wears a US size 8.
- If your in between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
Suggested Body Measurements: (cm)
Lower Hip-Measurement should be taken around the fullest part of your bum and hip.
- Natural Waist- Measurement should be taken at the smallest part of your torso.
Garment Dimensions: (cm)
Garment is measured laying flat.
- Due to the nature of knitwear, please allow a tolerance of +/+ 1-2cm.