Coastal Crew Neck
The second skin of our collection, the Coastal Crew is our all season layering piece. Breathable yet cozy, the Coastal Crew thrives during the transition seasons when it's too warm for your winter wools and not quite warm enough for just a tee. We created this sweater to be your go-to piece whenever you need an extra layer. Designed to throw on over a dress and tuck into high waisted bottoms without the bulk. We love the Coastal Crew paired with the Coastal Pant.
Materials & Care:
- 100% Oeko-Tex Certified Peruvian Pima Cotton.
- Wash separate on a delicate cycle in cool water.
- We recommend using a neutral laundry soap and avoiding the use of bleach.
- Re-shape the garment and lay flat to dry on a towel or clean surface.
- After washing steam or iron using a cool temperature setting.
- This garment has been pre-washed for shrinkage.
- A very small amount of shrinkage is normal for the first couple of washes.
- The Coastal Crew will relax with wear and re-shape when washed.
- Textured seed stitch.
- Raw hem, cuffs and collar.
- Side slits for easy movement.
- Slight high-low hemline designed to tuck easily into high waist pants without bulk.
- Wide straight sleeves easy for layering.
- Relaxed silhouette.
- If you're in between sizes or prefer an over sized fit, we prefer this garment sized up!
- Viktoria, wearing the Fawn colour is wearing a M/L and wears a US size 8.
- Viktoria is 5'9 and has a 93 cm bust.
- Dora, wearing the Graphite colour is wearing the XS/S and wears a US size 4.
- Dora is 5'8 and has a 89 cm bust.
Garment Dimensions: (cm)
- Garment is measured laying flat.
- Due to the nature of knitwear, please allow a tolerance of +/- 1-2cm.
|Size||Chest Width||Hem Width|