Coastal Crew Neck
The second skin of our collection, the Coastal Crew is our all season layering sweater. Breathable yet cozy, the Coastal Crew thrives during the transition seasons when it's too warm for your winter wools and too cold for just a tee. Easily throw the Coastal Crew on over a dress for summer nights on the patio or pair down with the Coastal Pant for an easy Sunday lounging at home.
Origin & Materials:
- Ethically made in Lima, Peru.
- Crafted in 100% oeko-tex certified pima cotton.
- Textured seed stitch.
- Raw hem, cuffs and collar.
- Feminine wide collar opening.
- Side slits for easy movement.
- High-low hemline-easily tuck into high waist pants without the bulk.
- Wide straight, wrist length sleeves easy for layering.
- Relaxed, boxy silhouette thats just shy of over sized.
- If you're in between sizes we recommend sizing up!
- Viktoria is wearing the M/L and typically wears a size medium or US 8.
- Viktoria is 5'9 and has a 36.5" bust and 29" waist.
- Dora is wearing the XS/S size and wears a small or US size 4.
- Dora is 5'8 and has a 35" bust and 27" waist.
- The Coastal Crew is easy to care for and can be machine or hand washed.
- Wash separate on a delicate cycle in cool water using a neutral soap.
- Re-shape the garment and lay flat to dry on a towel or clean surface.
- See the Sweater Care Kit for our favourite knitwear care tools.
- A very small amount of shrinkage is normal for the first couple of washes.
- The Coastal Crew will relax with wear and re-shape when washed.
Garment Dimensions: (cm)
- Measurements are taken with the garment laying flat.
- Allow for a 1-2 cm +/- variance in listed measurements.
- Chest Width: 56
- Hem Width: 56
- Shoulder Width: 51
- Total Length: 57
- Chest Width: 58
- Hem Width: 58
- Shoulder Width: 53
- Total Length: 59
- Chest Width: 61
- Hem Width: 61
- Shoulder Width: 55
- Total Length: 62