Bare Knitwear Return Policy
- Bare Knitwear will gladly accept returns within 5 business days, beginning the day you receive your item.
- Prior to returning your item, please contact us with your order information and reason for the return via our contact form.
- Returned items must have all original tags still attached and be in original condition as purchased.
- All sale items are final sale, this does not include sales made using promo codes.
- Return will be processed and customer will be credited in full once the item arrives and is accepted by Bare Knitwear.
- Refund will be credited back to the same tender used when purchased.
- Customers will not be refunded for shipping expenses and item returned will be sent back at customers expense.
- Bare Knitwear currently ships to Canada and the United States.
- Please email us via the contact form if you are located outside North America and would like to make a purchase. We are happy to discuss shipping options.
- Bare Knitwear purchases ship within Canada within 4-6 business days after payment is successfully processed.
- Bare Knitwear is not responsible for any duty or customs charges that may apply for international shipments.
- Bare Knitwear is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit, nor for any postal delays such as strikes or suspensions that may occur.
- A signature is required on items being refunded, therefore we recommend using a secure courier.
Caring for your Knits:
Bare Knitwear guarantees each garment is handcrafted using the finest quality of alpaca fibres. Alpaca is a unique luxury fibre, therefore we suggest taking the time to look over our care instructions below before washing your garment. Bare Knitwear garments, if cared for correctly are designed and manufactured to last you a lifetime.
Hand wash your Bare Knit in cool water, no warmer than 27 degrees celsius. Use a mild detergent, avoid any harsh chemicals or chlorine bleach when washing. Avoid using any fabric softeners.
Do not tumble dry. Carefully remove excess water from your garment, and lay your knit flat to dry on a clean dry towel in a shaded area. By hand, carefully remove any wrinkles and straighten seams. Avoid hanging, twisting or crumpling your knit.
We recommend dry-cleaning as a great safe alternative option. Point out any spots or stains to the cleaner prior to washing. Ask the cleaner to use a process that does not involve tumbling.